Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk/Medical billing/coder/Customer Service
2900 Reidville Road Apt 104 Phone: (864) 308-8225 or 864-621-8917
Spartanburg, SC 29301 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A responsible Customer Service Representative professional seeking to obtain a challenging position where I am able to use my exceptional customer service, computer, organizational and communication skills.
University of Phoenix, Associates of Arts in Health Care Management (Current)
Greenville Urban League, Greenville, SC Certificate in Office / Computer Training (March 1997)
Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
Quality Management System
XP/2007/2000/98/95 Data 6 Freedmon/AS400
MAU Temporary Service – BMW Manufacturing, LLC – Greer, SC
Logistics Administrator – Parts Liaison for HALL 52 May 2011 – September 2011
Belcan Corp. Temporary Service – BMW Manufacturing,
LLC – Greer, SC
Logistics Administrator – Pruefcubing Department/ Parts Liaison February 2007- April 2011
* Responsible for Line side Delivery Performance (LDP) that refers to the application, tools and reports used to communicate and process production LDP information via Excel spreadsheets and BMW Intra-net. The reports consist of accurate recording of line side down time, parts run with outs. All information on BMW worldwide shared folder.
* Responsible for line side parts accuracy by performing monthly cycle counts, line side returns process, monitoring of parts.
* Responsible for contacting each warehouse for emergency line side parts needed to keep the assembly line running. Proficient in SAP while maintaining accurate and organized inventory for materials delivered to the department
* Assisted in Product Quality Management System (PQM) documentation by creating PowerPoint
presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
* Assisted in digital documentation of inventory by inserting digital photographs into an
Excel spreadsheet via a hyperlink.
creates and converts documents into a PDF file and saves the documents to a
shared folder on the network so they are available for other company personnel
Remedy Staffing Temporary Service - Woodward FST- Division of GE - Greenville, SC
Customer Support Representative – Sales Department March 2008 – November 2008
* Received electronic purchase Orders via GE’s electronic website.
* Implemented purchase orders into Contract Review for any engineering drawings and/or changes to manufactured parts.
* Processed purchase orders into Woodward’s computer system WISE.
* Created sales orders for central processing for the various international warehouses.
* Maintained accurate filing and tracking system.
* Scanned electric files into company U: drive for viewing of various forms.
Hubbell Lighting Inc., Spartanburg, SC
Customer Service Representative, Data
Entry and Shipping Clerk June 2004 – June 2006
* Processed purchase orders for four regional sales departments by entering the purchase orders into SAP.
* Created Return Merchandise Authorization forms (RMA).
* Communicated with various warehouses to advise them of material that was being returned due to material being broken, customer not satisfied with the product, etc.
* Issued return merchandise authorization forms to the warehouses thereby giving the warehouse permission to receive the material back into inventory.
* Confirmed PO orders for accurate payment; on time delivery of merchandise via Air Freight, UPS and commercial trucking, answered multi-phone lines, created and maintained accurate filing systems.
Knights Apparel, Spartanburg, SC
Customer Service Representative
April 2002 – March 2004
* Supported all major accounts in the team concept for a company specializing in nationwide sportswear apparel distribution for major retail customers.
* Performed data entry, created and processed invoices, entered purchase orders into SAP daily.
* Created pick-tickets and delivery notes to pull material form warehouse inventory.
* Created price tags for various department stores and performed inventory cycle counts.
CarMax of Greenville, Greenville, SC
March 2000 – March 2002
Business Office Associate
* Supported sales personnel by processing sales transaction paperwork.
* Processed Department of Motor Vehicle paperwork, performed, researched and corrected vehicle titles.
* Processed new car dealer trades.
* Assisted with outside wholesale auctions and releases of auto titles.
* Handled financial transactions, performed data entry, processed accounts payable and receivable documents.
* Opened and closed the business office.
Notary: Commission Ends 2016