107 tommy stocks road #69 - Spartanburg, SC 29303
firstname.lastname@example.org - 1-864-384-3072
Detail oriented and quality focused Medical/Clerical professional trained in Medical Billing and Coding. Successful record of handling complicated assignments and requests with a degree of accuracy, punctuality and confidentiality. Capabilities include:
• ICD-9-CT Coding • Medical Terminology • Customer Service
• CPT Coding • Patient Scheduling • Office Equipment Operation
• HCPCS Coding • Medical Records • Problem Solving
• Surgical & Lab Coding • Microsoft Office • Quality Control
February 2012 to Present
I brush and clean boxes to be put on a belt to be stacked on a pallet to be shipped out.
Sorter and Pairer of Socks
November 2011 to November 2011
I was the pairer and sorter of socks to be packaged and shipped out.
August 2011 to September 2011
hand assembled various boxes
July 2011 to August 2011
Worked in various departments such as in shipping and receiving and packing as well.
May 2011 to June 2011
I inspected various cloth for JCPenney to sewn.
Quality Control Inspector Of Automotive Parts
May 2011 to May 2011
I inspected various automotive parts for Merceedes cars.
Head Ouality Control Inspector Of Foods
April 2011 to April 2011
I inspected foods to see if they were in good condition to go out and be shipped as well as filling out various paperwork on various foods too
Pairer of Socks
February 2011 to February 2011
I paired and sewed socks at a textile plant.
2008 to 2008
• Responsible for inspecting all automotive parts, frames, and knuckles to ensure that they met all company and safety standards.
• Accountable for reporting all substandard work to supervisors.
2007 to 2007
• Downloaded cable box receivers to test the information ensuring it was current.
• Tested cable box receivers to ensure that they were functioning properly.
2006 to 2006
• Responsible for running multiple machines that progressed the paper from printing through shipping.
2005 to 2006
• Responsible for registering all visitors and providing them with clearance passes.
• Completed security rounds throughout plant and responded to any situations.
2002 to 2005
• Cleaned and stocked resident rooms.
• Maintained all public areas and provided housekeeping for special events.
• Responsible for cleaning independent homes for residents.
DIPLOMA in Medical Billing and Coding